Just for subscribers to the Knitting Nuggets Newsletter is a special collection of resources: the Free Resource Library!
These resources include:
- My Charity Knitting Plan – a printable sneak peek of Knitting for Charity, One Stitch at a Time
If you love to knit for charity but struggle with making decisions on what to knit or who to knit for, this printable will help you get organized and moving forward!
- Customizable Printable Prayer Shawl/Cloth Cards
These cards are perfectly customizable, printable, and able to speak to the recipients of your prayer shawls or cloths when you can’t quite find the right words.
- NEW! A collection of popular Knitting for Charity posts, available in PDF format!
Now you can have my most popular posts right on your computer, tablet, or phone.
To access this library, all you have to do is subscribe to the Knitting Nuggets Newsletter — just use the signup box below!
What is the Knitting Nuggets Newsletter? I’m glad you asked! Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Free patterns and entertaining articles
- Fun knitting tips, advice, and lots of clever/whimsical tidbits to make you smile
- Discount codes and tips to save money on knitting supplies
- Advice on how YOU can make a difference via knitting
- Inspiring stories of charity knitters around the world
Knitting Nuggets Newsletter is delivered to your inbox once a week (every other Monday and Friday), and you can read it in less than 10 minutes.
You’ll also receive the monthly Knitting for Charity midweek feature, “What I’m Knitting Wednesday,” where you’ll see photos of and hear about whatever is on my needles.
Your privacy will be respected. I will never sell, rent or share your email address. My Privacy Pledge.
When you subscribe, you’ll receive a link in your email that will take you to the Resource Library. Then download anything you like and enjoy!
P.S: Spread the love and share the word! Easy sharing buttons below. ⬇